What does abundance mean to you?
The opposite of abundance is scarcity.
Fixed, rigid, all or nothing, living small, negative self-talk, inner critic, fear of missing out, scarcity mindset, like you’ve got this one chance and you better not blow it?
I bring you a mind-blowing, or in coaching talk, belief-blowing discovery.
Did you see the Webb telescope’s image back from 13 billion light years ago? Within a snippet the size of a grain of sand of the universe, the first image closest to when time began is full of galaxies, solar systems, nebulas of dying and birthing stars. You can feel small or you can feel, like I do, a part of the incredible expanding abundant universe.
When you think of your unlimited potential for self-love, you can use the tools of life coaching to snap images of your self-love universe.
For August, there’s a lot of transitions, like summer wrapping up, school starting, activities getting going. It can be really tough to avoid feeling dread and also like you have to get all this fun stuff in before summer ends.
Abundant Self Love Mantras
Try my IME Community Abundant Self-Love Mantras for August:
- 8/1 When I get stuck in fear of missing out then I miss out on my fun life.
- 8/2 Scarcity is fear in disguise.
- 8/3 The world is full of amazing humans I get to connect with.
- 8/4 I’m not worried about trying new things.
- 8/5 There’s never just one chance to try something
- 8/6 I stay away from food rules because they’re too limiting.
- 8/7 Restricting food creates an over desire for what I’m restricting.
- 8/8 I can create an abundance of believable self-love thoughts.
- 8/9 I know there are endless ways I can show self-worth.
- 8/10 The more self-awareness, the more self-love.
- 8/11 I haven’t even started to discover all the ways I can be kind to myself.
- 8/12 When I feel fear of new beginnings, I always have my back.
- 8/13 I never limit my dreams.
- 8/14 People change and grow. Maybe this year will be a new start.
- 8/15 I am full of abundant self-love and compassion.
- 8/16 When I feel anxiety, I know there’s nothing going wrong.
- 8/17 FOMO with food is a waste of my time.
- 8/18 Sometimes, YOLO thinking helps me when I’m stuck.
- 8/19 When I overeat past being comfortable, I know it’s because I’m having scarcity thoughts.
- 8/20 I love to eat an abundant variety of food.
- 8/21 There’s never just one chance to get it right.
- 8/22 I’ve got tons of great ideas and things I’d like to try.
- 8/23 There’s a whole universe of health opportunities out there.
- 8/24 If I feel stuck, I create awareness of my stuck thinking.
- 8/25 I measure my success in endless ways.
- 8/26 I never let anyone else create my narrative.
- 8/27 My story is mine. I own it.
- 8/28 My success in life is because of me. It’s never because of or in spite of my weight.
- 8/29 A number on a scale does not determine my actions.
- 8/30 Every change I choose is from a place of infinite self-love.
- 8/31 Just chilling out and resting when I feel like it, is intentional self-love.