Do you have one of those tear-off sheet daily calendars full of motivational quotes?
I just love them, though I sometimes forget to tear off the sheet for the day, or the week, so I go back and look at them a week or month at a time. It’s like Christmas morning!
My dearest friend and fellow creative and I exchange calendars every year and share the quotes that stick with us.
She may text me:
“Check this one out. I was in a funk of self-doubt and fear of failure, but now I know that just means I’m pushing myself!”
See how that works?
One quote, I call them mantras, and her brain is transformed and she’s back into action and out of the stuck thought pathway her brain was attached to.
Teens really connect with mantras and are seeking the self-love superpower approach that only IME Community offers.
What Is a Mantra?
So, what’s a mantra?
man·tra (straight out of google)
- (originally in Hinduism and Buddhism) a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation.
“a mantra is given to a trainee meditator when his teacher initiates him”
- a statement or slogan repeated frequently.
“the environmental mantra that energy has for too long been too cheap”
A Year of Self Love Superpower Mantras, Starting Now
Welcome to a year of self-love superpower mantras posted daily to IME Community social media, TikTok (of course) and IG and FB! Like and share the IME Community social media platforms, please!
I write and post these on the daily based on what I’m seeing on IME Community social media platforms and from coaching teens and parents.
Self Love Superpower Daily Mantra Tear-Off Sheets Coming by the End of 2022
By the end of 2022, IME Community will have its own daily tear off sheet calendar full of self-love superpower mantras!
Here are the January IME Community Mantras:
A month of Self- love superpower mantras to manifest your Health Dreams & Goals in 2022!
- 1/1 My past self doesn’t dictate my future self.
- 1/2 I am worthy of my dreams.
- 1/3 When I show up as my true authentic self, my life is magic.
- 1/4 My body is not a problem I need to fix or solve.
- 1/5 Society does not control my body’s narrative, I do.
- 1/6 My over desire for food is a conditioned brain pathway.
- 1/7 Today, I start healing from years of self-loathing.
- 1/8 My definition of health isn’t a number on a scale.
- 1/9 My exciting life is nourished with delicious quality food.
- 1/10 I am excited to permanently cancel diet culture from my life.
- 1/11 Any step is a good step.
- 1/12 My cure for self-doubt and fear of failure is to keep taking action!
- 1/13 I can be body positive in a body negative world.
- 1/14 I am worthy of achieving my health goals.
- 1/15 Every day on this beautiful earth is a gift.
- 1/16 I love and accept myself now and when I cross the finish line.
- 1/17 I’m willing to let go of victim patterns and own my goals.
- 1/18 When I fail, I don’t make it mean I’m a failure.
- 1/19 My success in life has nothing to do with a number on a scale.
- 1/20 I create a safe space for my emotions.
- 1/21 I was not created to live my life stuck in diet culture.
- 1/22 To break free from binging, I have to trust myself.
- 1/23 What I eat today and how much I eat today do not define me.
- 1/24 I can create food boundaries without restriction or deprivation.
- 1/25 I am worth my self-work.
- 1/26 There’s nothing going wrong when I feel a negative emotion.
- 1/27 I ignore haters, especially the troll in my head.
- 1/28 I’m letting go of my pursuit of thinness and diet culture’s thin privilege.
- 1/29 I believe it’s possible to create healthy pathways in my brain.
- 1/30 I believe it is possible to create a balance with food.
- 1/31 When I feel self-doubt and fear of failure, I know I’m pushing myself.
Which ones stuck with you? Get them on a post-it note and put them where you can see them every day. Write your own self-love superpower mantras!
You are worthy of self-love.
Join IME Community to Level Up Your Self Love Superpower
To Level Up on your self-love superpower toolkit, Join IME Community for my coaching on zoom! Off to write more mantras!
Dr. Karla, ActivistMD